Forum » ZERO TOLERANCE & YOU » INVITE [ZT] » Greetings of BlackG
Greetings of BlackG
[BlackG]:Opiren15 Date: Wednesday, 04 Feb 09, 13:41 | Message # 1
Private

Group:
SITE MEMBER
Awards: 0

Hello maniacs !!!!!!!!!:
First of all, hello to all members of this glorius Clan !!!!!! :D.
I am a member of the spanish Clan BlackG, and one of you members told me about a NQ match for this weekend (14,15) in your server .
We would like to play with you, but girl-friends only allow us to play on Sunday, about 5-8 p.m., so if these hours are ok with you, please tell us.
Our web page is this, and you are very wellcome if you visit us:

http://z4.invisionfree.com/Clan_Black_Guardians/index.php?act=idx

For those about to rock.....We salute you !!!!!!!

Opiren15 Date: Sunday, 08 Feb 09, 20:45 | Message # 2
Private

Group:
SITE MEMBER
Awards: 0

I would like to have the opportunity to answer some of the things you said:

""""As you would expect ZT showed them how to play, even against the noobish attempts of BlackG getting spectators to watch for them, and claiming they had to download a default map. """"

. ¨¨

One of the members of our clan (who was not in TS) thought that maybe we needed another player for a 5&5 match (but you were only four) , and he went in as Spec for mistake for a few seconds(thinking that you were expecting for anothe player) and he was kicked.We play for fun guys, we don´t need to make cheats,you don´t know us, but that´n not our style.

"For the second match (oasis as chosen by BlackG), BlackG asked for a restart after we got the tank moving with in 30 seconds, so we did although they tried speccing us again. And then just as we were about to start for the second time they 3/4 of them said bye and left. Meaning that they forfeited and ZT won. "

We use to play a different version of the Godrush map, and one of our members needed a few minutes to download the map because he didn´t had it( should we kill him ???). Nobody asked us if we were ready for star, and you started the map for your own.
As soon as we saw this,we asked to restar for a 4&4 match, not a 3&4 match, and only received every kind of insults from you .If you recorded the match , you can see what i say.
As i say befora,we are a bunch of friends who play for fun ,not for be insulted and even less in such an unfair way as you did.
You said you showed us how to play...well, maybe you played better, but sure you are not better players doing things like this.
Have fun, and remember : this is just a game.

[BlackG]:Opiren15.

Bog3y Date: Sunday, 08 Feb 09, 21:20 | Message # 3
Lieutenant Colonel

Group:
[ZT] ADMIN
Awards: 1

your fourth guy was in the game straight away, if he had had to download something it would have shown him as 'connecting'.

he then went to spectator for a few moments and then rejoined his team, which means he saw which classes our team were playing as.

we didn't throw a single insult at you and I am quite insulted that you are trying to insinuate as much.
it beggars belief that you would actually come on our forum and make up these lies.

we simply questioned why you requested a restart and questioned why one of your players moved to specs.
you responded by leaving the game.

Quote (Opiren15)
Have fun, and remember : this is just a game.

you're right, it is just a game but that doesn't mean u can cheat or 'bend' the rules as u please.

It's not how you pick your nose, it's where you put that booger that counts.

Sikor Date: Tuesday, 10 Feb 09, 15:28 | Message # 4
Lieutenant Colonel

Group:
SITE MEMBER
Awards: 1

Opiren send me an e-mail taht said just same thing as above.

Here is my Answer:

Hello Again.

Sorry Mate I wasn't there so I can't say if that is true or no.

But I read the posts of my Clan Mates.

They said that they did not insult you at all. (Proof: Xaero has LOG).

Whether they did or no I am sorry for that. I hope you wont be mad at as anymore. So we can stay Friendly Clans :] No hassle no anything Just FUN :]

Well...
We ([ZT]) would like to invite You (BlackG) for a Rematch.

If you have a server we could play on your one. If you dont we will play on our one again.

You can pick maps and the Time. We will hopefully agree with the Time if it is possible.

Hoping to get and answer soon.

mast3r Date: Tuesday, 19 May 09, 23:50 | Message # 5
Major General

Group:
[ZT] CLAN MEMBER
Awards: 5

CLOSED

Been and done

Forum » ZERO TOLERANCE & YOU » INVITE [ZT] » Greetings of BlackG
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

ZEROTOLERANCE © 2024